- Denise Casey, Administrator/Webmaster EMAIL
Please contact Denise for questions related to the website, listserv and general administrative matters.
- Lynn Pisetzner, Bookkeeper, Membership Administrator, and Conference Registrar EMAIL PHONE: 702-492-1697
Please contact Lynn if you need help making a donation, paying your membership dues, registering for the Shabbaton or Annual Conference.
- Paul Buch, Communications Shomer, EMAIL
- Send all payments and membership applications to OHALAH, c/o Lynn Pisetzner, 1697 Black Fox Canyon Road, Henderson NV 89052.
Board and Committee Chairs
- See a list of Board members here.
- See a list of committee chairs and members here.
- Send an email to a Board member or committee chair here.
OHALAH Ethics Concerns – OHALAH holds its members, conference attendees and the members of the Rabbinic Pastors Association to high ethical standards. The OHALAH Code of Ethics can be viewed here.
Should you have an ethics complaint or need information regarding OHALAH’s ethics code, please contact OHALAH Ethics Chair Rabbi Karyn Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RPA Ethics Concerns – Should you have an ethics complaint regarding a rabbinic pastor or rabbinic pastor student, please contact Rabbinic Pastor Tivona Reith at 360-643-3491 or Rabbi Pam Frydman at 415-261-3404.
ALEPH Ethics Concerns – ALEPH: Alliance for Jewish Renewal is a sister organization to OHALAH. Should you have an ethics complaint or need information regarding ALEPH’s ethics code, please contact Rabbi Susan Shamash at email@example.com.